The Great DebatePosted by Michael Miller in Funny
Yes, we here in SLales, particularly Daniel and myself, have these types of serious debates quite often. Now before you get all riled up about how this would never happen and there’s no way these two would ever even meet, etc, etc, hear me out folks. Daniel said it best during one of our many debates about this important issue:
“I win the lotto and I’m putting this show on Pay-Per-View…. greatest show on earth.”
IIIIIIIIIIIn the red corner weighing in at 5,000lbs, laying 20 feet long – SHARKY! AAAAAAAnd in the blue corner weighing in at 1,500lbs and standing 8 feet tall – GRIZZLY!
The setting would be similar to the UFC Octagon, only twice the size, instead of a cage it will be a solid metal octagon and filled with 4 feet of water so the Shark can maneuver and so can the Bear. Both animals are fully grown adults – the Shark is a female, the Bear is a male – predatory in nature and very aggressive.
My contention would be that the Great White wins this battle to the death for a few reasons:
- The Great White Shark has been dubbed “an efficient killing machine” on several occasions by many scientists and experts.
- This ain’t no Salmon Grizzly; this is 20ft and 5,000lbs of fury coming for YOU Bear!
- Sharky is HUGE, more than double the size of Grizzly.
- Sharky has rows and rows of teeth that are easily replaceable in a fight to the death, Grizzly has one set and that’s it.
- Great White Sharks are notorious for their thick skin; the bear doesn’t stand a chance with his teeth and claws.
- Yes, Grizzly will be more maneuverable, however one bite from Sharky and he’s done.
- There is a certain 80′s rock band named after Sharky, none for Grizzly.
What’s you guys’ take on the outcome here, do you think Sharky or Grizzly would win?
Daniel, I await your side of the argument sir!
***The views and expressions of these events are completely fictional and meant for entertainment purposes only. ***