Free Sodas: A Perk of Becoming a SLayerPosted by Tracy Dziekonski in Culture, SoftLayer
Unless you’ve taken up residence under a proverbial rock, you know that we have had some changes over the last few months. The dust is beginning to settle after the merger, and the future has never looked brighter. When we said, “Bigger, Better, Badder” … We meant it! We’ve hit the ground running and we need of a few more people to come along for the ride. We pride ourselves on finding the best talent to join our team. A quick search of the web and you will find more than one article worth tooting our horn about including:
- SoftLayer named fifth fastest-growing company in Dallas
- SoftLayer named among best places to work
- SoftLayer receives New Product Innovation of the Year award
The list goes on, but under the pretense of humbleness, I will stop there. With all the growth and expansion it’s only natural that the number of SoftLayer job postings has been increasing. We are poised for success and invite you to come see what we have to offer.
As mentioned in the title, free sodas are a cool perk, but we offer so much more. Here are just a few other things to consider:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K – company matching after only 90 days of employment
- Life, AD&D, short and long term disability at no charge to the employee
- Free snacks/sodas in all of our offices
- PTO and company Holidays
- The ability to update your Facebook profile to show that you are employed at SoftLayer Technologies
Take a moment to peruse the job listings at http://www.softlayer.com/about/careers/ and see what your next career could be. You can apply online in a matter of minutes. Check back often, as we are on our way to being the Biggest, Bestest, Baddest!